- On The Day of Admission (Koga Hospital 21)
On The Day of Admission
Please come to Window No. 1 around 2pm.
(Check-in time may be subject to change)
What to Bring
What you need for admission
- Application form (Please submit it to the floor nurse by the day before your admission day)
- Hospital admission agreement (Same as the above)
- Health Insurance Card (Including the Latte-Stage Elderly Healthcare Insurance Card and other publicly funded healthcare certificates)
- Hospital ID card
- Name seal (if available)
Things You Need during Your Stay
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, towels, paper tissue, etc.)
- Clothing (hospital wear/pajamas, underwear, shoes or non-slip footwear, etc.)
※Hospital wear is available for rent (for a fee)
- Tableware (such as a mug)
- Other items if necessary
- Please write your name on your belongings.
- If you are currently taking any medications, please bring them with you.
- We may ask you to purchase paper diapers if necessary.
Please use the parking lots located on the south side and the west side of the hospital building. Please see "Using a Parking Garage/Parking Lot" for more details.
If you drove to the hospital on the day of admission, please have your family take your car back home on the same day if possible.