- Visiting Our Patients (Koga Hospital 21)
Visiting Our Patients
- Visiting hours for general wards are from 1:30pm to 7:30pm. Please refrain from visiting patients during resting hours (2:30pm-3:30pm).
- Visiting outside of the following hours is not permitted for the observation rooms of each ward and HCU.
(201, 301, 501)
- Please refrain from visiting patients during dialysis.
- The main entrance closes at 9:00pm. After 9:00pm, please come to the security room located on the first floor for emergency.
Please use the parking lots located on the south side and the west side of the hospital building. Please see "Using a Parking Garage/Parking Lot" for more details.
- The first hour is free.
- After an hour, the parking fee is 100 yen per day.
- Please note that parking around the hospital building is not allowed.