- During Your Stay (Shin Koga Hospital)
During Your Stay
Things to Note during Your Stay ～For Your Safe Hospital Stay～
- We require all patients to wear a wristband in order to prevent patient misidentification when giving injections or blood transfusions and provide safe inpatient treatment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Your Cash and Valuables
- Please do not bring cash or valuables more than necessary. Please note that we assume no responsibility or liability for any loss of your money or valuable items.
- To prevent theft, please use a "card swipe safety box" available in your room. Please note that it is your responsibility to take care of your own belongings.
Health Insurance Card and Patient ID Card
- We check your health insurance card every month. Please show your health insurance card at the beginning of the month at the hospital admission and discharge counter located on the first floor.
- Please show your health insurance card at the hospital admission and discharge counter located on the first floor if it has been renewed or if there are any changes.
- We keep your patient ID card during your stay in our hospital and return it to you at the time of discharge.
- If you wish to receive medical care in our hospital after being discharged, please show your patient ID card at the outpatient reception.
- You are not allowed to use your mobile phone in your room. To use your mobile phone, please go to the cafeteria/common room located on each floor, the lounge located on the first floor of the East building or the space in front of the pharmacy located on the first floor of the Main building.
※PHS devices used by our hospital staff operate at low frequency and are harmless.
- The pay phones are located on the fifth floor and sixth floor of the Main building and in front of the Consultation Room 1 located on the first floor of the East building.
- Incoming calls may be forwarded till 7:30pm except for an emergency.
No Smoking on Hospital Property
- No smoking is allowed on the hospital properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Life during Your Stay
|Meals||【Breakfast】8:00am 【Lunch】12:00pm 【Dinner】6:00pm|
|Check Your Body Temperature||
|Check Your Weight||
- Please refrain from eating anything other than "Hospital meals" for your treatment.
- If you wish to use our laundry services, please purchase "Laundry Tickets" at the shop located on the first floor of the East building.
※Shop Opening Hours/7:00am-8:00pm (Close at 5:00pm for Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Coin-operated washing machines available on each floor for 100yen per session. If necessary, you may exchange bills into coins at the cashier on the first floor.
- You may watch TV attached to your bed with a TV card. Please purchase a TV card for 1,000yen per card (tax included) from vending machines located on each floor.
|Coin op laundry||Laundry room||100yen/30mins||30mins|
|Drying machine||Laundry room||100yen/30mins||30mins|
Ex.) TV: 10yen for 12mins, 25yen for 30mins
Refrigerator: 100yen whether it's used for an hour or 24hours
- Any unused credit of your TV card may be refunded at a fee adjustment machine located in front of the reception on the first floor.
- Since it is required to obtain the permission from the head of our hospital to use electrical appliances (electric blankets, electric foot warmers, etc.), please make a request at the staff station. Your request may be denied depending on the types of the appliances. You will be responsible for any expenses incurred to use the appliances.
Visiting Our Patients
- Visiting hours for general wards are from 1:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Visiting outside of the following hours is not permitted for ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and HCU (High Care Unit) on the third floor.
- The main building closes at 6:00pm. Please enter the hospital from the East building after 6:00pm.
- Please use the passage connecting the Main building and the East building located on the fourth floor.
- The East building closes at 9:00pm.