- Visiting Our Patients (Shin Koga Hospital)
Visiting Our Patients
- Visiting hours for general wards are from 1:30pm to 7:30pm. Please refrain from visiting patients during resting hours (2:30pm-3:30pm).
- Visiting outside of the following hours is not permitted for ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and HCU (High Care Unit) on the third floor.
- The main building closes at 6pm. Please enter the hospital from the East building after 6pm.
- Please use the passage connecting the Main building and the East building located on the fourth floor.
- The East building is locked after 9pm. For urgent matters, please call us on the intercom.
Please use the parking garage located on the west side of the Main building and the parking lot located on the south side of the East building. Please see "Using a Parking Garage/Parking Lot" for more details.
- The first hour is free.
- After an hour, the parking fee is 100 yen per day with varidation.
Without validation, the parking fee is 300 yen for the first hour and 150 yen per 30 minutes thereafter.